Thursday, April 26, 2012

Am I really blogging from my phone!?

Whoa baby. Once again, my friends have shown me the way. This time, it was CoJoBo teaching me to blog from my phone.

You know what else I can do from my phone? Upset babies hundreds of miles away with FaceTime. Okay, not really, Anna Kate LOVES talking with her aunt Susu, but she had just bumped her head on the phone, prompting the pout.

This is really just a test post. Sorry it's pointless. But really, if I ever start to take all this technology to total granted, someone punch me in the face. Or at least text me. We're living I the time of the Jetsons people!!!

1 comment:

  1. I say that baby had it coming....stealing piper's time with Suzz like that....

    Now that you're a phone pro we'll have to face time someday! You can take me on a tour of your place! Dustin can help fix your car! :)

    ReplyDelete