Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can I get an AMEN?!

So last night we had our All County Club for Young Life. It was super fun- we had a great turn out, like 230 kids. I had the privilege to share with them a bit about Jesus meeting the disciples and how we can have really weird first impressions of people.

We had a new leader in the back of the room taking pictures during club for our facebook page. She snapped this one in what must have been a very passionate moment of mine. Or I was probably just referencing an embarrassing story from college.

It must have been so compelling, those high school boys talking in the picture were probably just digesting a morsel of wisdom I had just dealt out. Or they were talking about what they were going to order at Cookout after club.

Just call me Beth Moore.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, you'll need higher heels, more make up, and teased hair...then I'll call you Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could hear me laughing out loud. I hadn't read the title to the blog before I saw the picture and my immediate response was "what is she doing preaching on that stage?" Too funny! Still miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!

    I hope the move was smooth for you and you're having fun with your new JB.

    We had a great time with you at Rockbridge, and hopefully we'll see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent this to my mom and told her I was volunteering again...I still cannot get her to be fooled, she always knows the difference between us. Amen?

    ReplyDelete