Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thhhhhh Thursday!

One of my BFFs was just telling me about her new idea for her blog: Sermon Thursday. She said it's in place of Thirsty Thursday.

Now I love Thursdays, always have. I'd even say they are one of my favorite days of the week. I think it goes back to the anticipation as a kid for the weekend (well, let's be honest, that feeling never stops), where you know you won't have homework or spelling tests to worry about. Then in the late 90s, Friends took over your Thursday night (one of my all time favorite shows). In college, it was a big party night, which our friends didn't really engage in, but with Friday classes scant in the journalism department, it was always a fun, late night. In recent years, the Jim and Pam romance got us excited for a "Must See TV" night. These days, there is nothing particularly thrilling about the day, but still love it.

All that to say, here's a sermon I listened to recently, from Andy Stanley (North Point in Atlanta, GA). It's about ungratefulness, something as he says, we rarely recognize in ourselves, but see in others, ALL THE TIME! Interesting stuff.

I Owe Who?

Enjoy. Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment