Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Listmas!


Tis the season... to start sentences with 'Tis the season'... and for lists too. I love me a good list. One that I can cross things off with a fat sharpie marker to make myself feel productive. Have you ever written a list and included things you've already done for the day, like shower? Guilty!

I've made lists of gifts that need to be purchased (check!), work duties that need to be done (check!) and now house needs that need to be completed before I head out for a week (in progress check!). But more importantly, I have a top ten list of things I want to do on my Christmas break... ahhhhhhhh. Breathe.

And yes, I'm sorry it's been like 4 months since my last post. I have written some posts and then thought, who the heck would wanna read this? But I promise at least one more to come this week.

merry listmas!

2 comments:

  1. How did your list go? I love your goals...I hope you got to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court- I literally did all of them and nothing at the same time. It was great. All that to say, my #11 would have been hang out with Piper, and that didn't happen. Boo. But I didn't get to see Meredith Peters at Easton!! :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete