Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa Suzz

Usually I post about anecdotes involving local farm hands or videos of me that I hope to one day win me $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos. But today's is a bit more braggadocios. So click away if you were looking for humility.

I am done with my Christmas shopping. I know. Like for real done. And it's only November 28.

Okay, so I am waiting for a few things to come in the mail, but that doesn't count, they are en route.

I love Christmas shopping. I wish it would never end. I don't really stick to a strict budget on shopping, I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't go into debt over it, but I think it's the one time of year to just buy buy buy.

Once I am done shopping, I always start to dream about the idea of being a personal Christmas shopper for other people. Spending other people's money on gifts would be amazing. Do you need me?

Since I'm freed up from shopping, I can focus on Christmas decorating, cards, and Christmas movies. Oh yeah and cute wrapping. And focusing on advent of course :)

And this lady is my favorite Christmas ad of the year, she cracks me up:

Target Lady

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment