Friday, January 14, 2011

Owl Always Love You



The title is a kick to my childhood hero, Whitney Houston. I wanted to be her when I grew up after watching the Bodyguard in like kindergarten I think (where were my parents?!). But also to the cute owl cupcakes I made for my friend Amanda's NYE birthday celebration.


I am totally admitting to be on the Owl Bandwagon right now, along with the rest of the world. But just to be fair, I started a few years ago with some salt shakers and it has gotten progressively worse and more like a old crazy lady who is hoarding owls. Okay not really, but the cupcakes were fun and easy to make. I just wish I would have made more with crazy eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out SO cute!!! I hope you got ourself a pair of the Owl salt & pepper shakers. The boys love them--and so do I !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE BACK! How I missed you! :)
    Love the owls- did you see my recent halloween post? We're on an owl-wavelength! Such a trend, but I love it anyway!

    ReplyDelete