Thursday, February 10, 2011

coupon diva....

... I am not... but every once in a while a deal comes around, I feel the need to share.

I really like mypublisher.com for photobooks. Actually, I really like any online photobooks because they are 100 times easier than real photo albums or scrapbooks, and honestly, I think they look nicer too. Great gifts, even better for your coffee table. Actually, I don't put any of these on my coffee table, but I digress. You would be CRAZY to ever order a photobook at full price, because every site gives them out for a dime a dozen, or at least at a discount.

My fav is mypublisher.com (I swear I am not getting any kickbacks), but now is the time to buy and why: they offer 40% off gift certificates every once in a while (right now with code MYCUPID), so buy a $50 gift certificate (about the price of a nice book) for $30. But that's not all. Don't use it now. You would be stupid to do that. Use it when they also offer 20% off their books AND a free duplicate copy- BAM. So you can make a book and give one away too. Like to a local modeling agency or your mom. Either way, it's a winner.

I'm thinking about making one entitled: Facebook Can't Even Handle These.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm on it! Off to go buy.
    This is just one of the many reasons I love you, Suzz. We share our bargain finds. :) Back to making a super-man cape.....oh, pardon me, Super-FINLAY! :)

    ReplyDelete